Having a difficult time becoming pregnant? Maybe we can help.
In general, 85% of couples having appropriately timed sexual intercourse will conceive within 12 months. When pregnancy is your goal, we understand the stress you feel: watching the calendar to figure out when you are supposed to be having sex, watching the clock and dealing with the anxiety of “having to do it”, and the feeling of disappointment when your period starts.
Some couples have never had a problem, but are finding themselves frustrated. Some women have irregular periods, or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) – and may even be getting “treatment” from an internist, but have never seen the women’s health specialist. Even same sex couples that wish to be pregnant have many questions, and are not sure to whom they can turn for reliable answers. We work with the finest reproductive endocrinology/infertility specialists in Miami, and have been able to help many couples achieve a pregnancy without having to refer out; sometimes referral to the infertility doctor is necessary, and when it is, we will tell you right away. But we can help you with the evaluation you need, and most of the time have all or part of it covered by your insurance.
Schedule an Appointment
Please note: Emergencies related to pregnancy and gynecology should call our emergency line, proceed to the nearest emergency room, or call 911.
The services we provide are:
- Consultation and evaluation of your fertility
- Laboratory and hormone evaluation
- Prescriptions for semen analysis and evaluation of your partner
- Ultrasound examinations to determine your body’s response to hormones
- Evaluation of your uterine cavity and fallopian tubes**. Our physicians use the femVue Sono HSG in our office. See: www.myFemVue.com
- Fertility medications, such as Clomid to help your body perform at its maximum
- Intrauterine insemination (also known as “artificial insemination”) – preparation of the sperm to separate out the strongest and best swimmers, and placement inside your uterus at just the right time of your cycle.