Indulge in a whole world of wellness at the Miami Center of Excellence
$99 -$550 per session. Packages available
- Skin Renewal - Build your collagen, and see a decrease appearance of brown spots, sun damage and wrinkles, resulting in a smoother, more even skin tone.
- Skin Revitalization - Specialized pulses target brown spots (melasma/hyperpigmentation), sun damage and vessels (facial veins) without harming the surrounding skin.
- Three for Me (facial veins, spots, and wrinkle reduction) - Treat all three troublesome skin changes with one laser treatment , a combo of skin renewal and skin revitalization.
- Surgical Scars and Acne Scar Removal - Pulses of laser light are gently delivered to the area to break down scar tissue and help generate new skin.
- Stretch Mark Removal - Factional technology helps to build new collagen and improve both the texture and color of the stretch marks.
- Skin Resurfacing - This fractional technology uses microbeams of energy to trigger the body’s natural healing process to create new, healthy collagen. Improve both skin tone and texture, resulting in younger looking skin.
- Tattoo Removal - The laser shatters each ink particle into much smaller particles that can be eliminated through your body’s natural processes. The tattoo will fade and ultimately disappear.
Anti-Aging Laser Treatments Q & A
1Which laser treatments do you offer?
We have several laser treatment options, so they can find the right procedure for your needs:
- Palomar ICON® — a laser treatment for the removal of scars, hair, and stretch marks as well as the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, melasma, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, facial veins, and more
- Pellevé® — a laser treatment approved by the FDA for wrinkle reduction
- RevLite® — a safe, quick treatment for reducing the size of your pores, correcting irregular pigmentation, and reducing your fine lines and wrinkles
2Which skin problems respond to laser treatments?
Laser treatments are able to address nearly any concern you might have about your skin, including:
- Enlarged pores
- Acne and acne scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone or texture
3Is laser skin treatment safe?
Many lasers used in the treatment of skin problems are FDA-approved, which means they’ve been through rigorous clinical testing and found to be both safe and effective. While most laser treatments are accompanied by some minor side effects like redness or peeling, they are a very safe alternative to cosmetic surgery.
4Are the results natural?
Laser skin treatments restore your skin by stimulating the natural production of collagen, which generally slows with age. This allows your skin to repair and renew itself in the same way it did when you were young. The results are natural, both scientifically and in appearance.
5How many treatments are required?
Because such a wide range of services are offered, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. After visiting with you about your concerns and what you hope to achieve with laser skin rejuvenation, our compassionate doctors develop a recommended treatment plan to address your needs safely and effectively. Most patients achieve the best results using a combination of treatments (either more than one laser treatment or a laser treatment combined with Botox® Cosmetic or Juvederm®). These services may require a separate appointment. In general, patients are satisfied with the results achieved from just one to three laser treatments, while those with extensive scarring or sun damage may require more.