In-Touch Midwifery was established and founded by Stephanie Fink, MSN, NP,CNM in 2012. She was the leader in bringing Certified Nurse Midwives back to Baptist Hospital. She has had Privileges at Baptist Hospital since 2007. Stephanie holds two post-master certificates, one as an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner and the other as a Certified Nurse Midwife. She has been in private practice since 1997.
Stephanie provides full service OB/GYN care, including infertility evaluation and treatments, general gynecology, and prenatal care with delivery at Baptist Hospital. She is passionate about her work, your health, and your personal desires for your labor plan and care.
In-touch Midwifery provides the following:
- Full service prenatal care including delivery at the main campus of Baptist Hospital in Kendall.
- Referral to services for placental encapsulation, out-of-hospital delivery care, acupuncture, and chiropractic professionals when needed.
- International patient-care and coordination of care between countries for those traveling to the US to deliver.
- Bio-identical hormone therapy and aesthetic Mommy-Makeover services after pregnancy.
- Intermittent monitoring and telemetry monitoring.
- Skin to skin immediately after delivery with immediate breast feeding.
- Access to Stephanie’s cell phone during the last month of pregnancy.
- Artificial insemination for both same sex and traditional couples.
- Onsite OB/GYN physician consultation if needed.
- In-office prenatal classes *
- 3D/4D ultrasound (if desired)*
- In office blood draws.
- Doula friendly.
- Tub labor.
- Pushing and delivery in your position of choice.
- Baby rooms in with you.
- Delayed cord clamping.
- Birth plans.
- High-risk pregnancy care.
- Bilingual, caring, and very friendly staff.
- Prenatal care in Key Largo and Miami.
*-Additional fees may apply.