Welcome to the Pregnancy Center at Miami Center of Excellence
Pregnancy is the most beautiful and exciting time for the mother to be as well as her partner, family and friends! The expectant mother may experience anxiety about the unknown about the pregnancy and potential complications. What is normal and what is not gets confusing when your family and friends tell you one thing and your practitioner tells you another. Then if she looks at the internet, things may get even more confusing! We are here to help you navigate the unknown and answer the questions you may have and order the appropriate tests to assure that you have a healthy pregnancy. This site will only start with the basics of the do's and don'ts.
Our pregnancy services will provide you the following:
- Personalized patient care and delivery at Baptist Hospital.
- We are doula-friendly and Midwife care is available.
- For scheduled C-sections, either Stephanie or Liana will attend the delivery and assist with skin- to-skin and breast-feeding in the operating room, taking family photos, and assisting the family with seeing the baby. The hospital nurses don’t have much time for this. We will be your surgical concierge during that time. This is a service provided at no charge to you, and something only available in our practice. Unplanned C-sections may have this service in some instances.
- C-section patients have the option of getting a clear surgical drape so they can view the delivery.
- In-office laboratory with blood draws on site.
- Friendly staff with upbeat soothing décor.
- 3D/4D Ultrasound packages, with nationally certified technicians. Includes printed pictures plus USB images, and a stuffed teddy bear with your baby’s heartbeat. Priceless package $159.
- Monthly prenatal classes taught by a labor & delivery RN from Baptist. Includes lunch and all materials. $135/couple.